30 LP's comes with OBI's Condition of vinyl: About 85% of LP's in Near Mint condition Remaining 15% in Excellent condition. Please be advised, that vinyl grading is based on the visual checkup.
Additional information: Japan 2 × Vinyl Box Set, Reissue. Additional information: Japan Documentary Of The Beatles, comes with EP. The Beatles At The Hollywood Bowl. Additional information: Japan 2 × Vinyl. Let's Sing Along With The Beatles.
A Collection Of Beatles Oldies. Additional information: Japan red vinyl. A Hard Day's Night. THE GOLDEN HITS & THE SAVAGE YOUNG BEATLES.THE BEATLES MUSIC BEST 12. François Glorieux Plays The Beatles. The Beatles Concerto For Piano And Orchestra. My collection has a more than a 1000 records in total, including some very rare ones. I always treats them with maximum care.
All items i put on sale are in excellent condition or better, because i only choose the best copies for my collection and planned to keep them for myself. Now you got chance to make part of my collection yours. Please feel free to ask me any questions. The item "32 LP Lot The Beatles Wholesale Japan All With OBI Vinyl Hey Jude Help! Revolver" is in sale since Wednesday, February 19, 2020.
This item is in the category "Music\Records". The seller is "wonder_eight" and is located in Togliatti. This item can be shipped worldwide.